Returns Policy For Plc-battery.com
- Warranty Policy
We warrant that the products sold in our website are new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Our detailed warrant policy is as follows:
- Unless otherwise specified, we warrant our products for 1 year from the date of original purchase under normal and non-commercial use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
- All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon request through email@example.com. Items returned without RMA# will delay the process or be ignored.
- In returning items to us, C.O.D. on shipments will not be accepted.
- If you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a RMA Number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. And products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
- Returns due to our error:
- Customers are strongly recommended to keep the original postal package for 90 days from the purchase otherwise we do not responsible for the return postage for any reason.
- After thirty (30) days and up to ninety (90) days of purchase, we will refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or replace any defective product(s). Customers are responsible for paying the return shipping charges.
- After ninety (90) days and up to one (1) year of purchase, refund request will not be accepted unless a replacement is not available. Customers are responsible for paying all the shipping charges (including the return and resending ones).
- Replacement products or refund will be arranged for all fault products returned, subject to technical test results that justify Customers¡¯ complaint.
- Please ensure that returned items are the ones that you purchased from us. We are not responsible for any item sent to us that is not our product.
Your receipt of an order confirmation from us does not signify our acceptance of your order. We reserve the right to accept or decline your order at any time after receipt of your order for any reason. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit for the amount charged to the credit card used in the order. Certain orders placed must obtain our pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our billing department. We may require additional verifications or information before processing and shipping any orders. Return Policy
It is our goal to provide our customer with 100% satisfaction. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us immediately by e-mail and have your invoice handy. We will try our best to solve your problem. If you return the product(s) to us within 15 days, we will refund you the full product price (delivery and service charges will not be refunded unless it is proved that the return is a result of our error). Prior to returning our products, email us for a RMA and complete the instructions on how to ship the product(s) back to us. Please see "RMA procedures" below. Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the products was originally purchased. All returns are for credit only and must be made within fifteen (15) days after the invoice date. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee.Refund Policy
After we issue a refund authorization to the bank, credit will appear on the customer's statement within one to two billing cycles, depending on the time required for the card issuing bank to process such transaction. Credit will be issued for part cost and tax less any re-stocking fees (where applicable). Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded in all cases. Refunds will be made with the same method of payment as the original order. Credit card refunds will only be made to the same card used for the original purchase.Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Procedures
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number: All returns must have a RMA for processing. Please e-mail us in email@example.com to obtain approval as well as the RMA. RMA are only valid for thirty (30) days (postmarked by or carrier posted by the 30th day).
- Include RMA on the outside of the package: It should be clearly displayed on the return-shipping label of the package. Packages without a RMA will not be accepted.
- Shipped within thirty (30) days: Products must be returned within thirty (30) days after the issuance of the RMA. Packages received after the 30th day will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Repack in original packaging: Enclosed everything originally received, including all manuals and related materials. Place the packaged product in a protective outer box. We must receive all original products in order to process your return or exchange. We are not responsible for products that are damaged due to poor packaging, defaced packaging, or lost shipments. Products which you purchased from us must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the return freight, and to take reasonable care to protect against damages in freight, if they want to return the product for any reason.